Stronger Than Expected Jobs Creation But CNBC Reports "Trouble Lurked"
CNBC, the nation's No. 1-rated TV financial channel, reported that the news on jobs was good but ominously added, "Beneath the surface, though, trouble lurked."
"The economy added 222,000 in June but wage growth remains muted at just 2.5% annually," according to CNBC. "Even a 4.4% unemployment rate hasn't been able to put pressure on salaries, which are growing at just a 2.5% rate annually."
© 2020 Advisor Products Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- S&P 500 Returned 2.9% In 2nd Quarter And 9.2% In First Half Of 2017
- Despite Distractions, Demographics Are Poised To Drive U.S. Long-Term Growth
- Live Longer And Prosper In Your Golden Years
- The Federal Reserve's Historic Economic Experiment Entered A New Phase
- Despite The Washington Sideshow, Stocks Closed At A New All-Time High
- Confronted By Major Political Crisis, The U.S. Financial System Barely Blinked
- 5 Ways That Can Help You Pay For Higher Education
- Passing Down IRA Assets? Clue In Family Members
- Should You Fly Solo In Your Own 401(k) Plan?
- Despite The Circus In Washington, Stay Focused On Economic Fundamentals
- Trump Victory On Health Care And Strong Economic Data Push Stocks To New All-Time High
- Why Weaker GDP Is Being Greeted With A Yawn
- 17 Midyear Tax Moves You Still Can Make In '17
- Seven Smart Money Moves You Should Make In 2017
- Avoid These 6 Mistakes In Stretch IRA Planning