10 Common Questions On Social Security Benefits

If you're nearing retirement or you recently retired, you probably have plenty of questions about Social Security retirement benefits. Here are answers to 10 common queries posted online by the Social Security Administration (SSA).

A. If you're legally changing your name because of marriage, divorce, court order, or for any other reason, promptly notify the SSA and obtain a corrected card. This service is also free. Simply follow the procedures for getting a replacement card.

Q3. What are the ramifications if I receive Social Security retirement benefits while I'm still working?

To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or
This article was written by a professional financial journalist for Advisor Products and is not intended as legal or investment advice.

© 2019. All Rights Reserved.

The Economy is Changing.
Do you want to stay informed about the issues affecting your wealth over the long run?
I want to stay informed
I'm not interested