20 Questions On Required Minimum Distributions
Do you remember playing "20 Questions" as a kid? Here are the answers to 20 questions about required minimum distributions (RMDs). Most of this information comes from the frequently asked questions section of the IRS website.
Q1. What is an RMD?
A. This is the amount you're required to withdraw from your 401(k) plans, other employer-sponsored retirement plans, and IRAs.
© 2020 Advisor Products Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Seven Good Reasons To Create And Fund A Trust
- 6 Common Medicare Myths That Should Be Dispelled
- How To Save For Your Retirement At Every Age
- Six Hurdles To Overcome In Stretch IRA Planning
- Study These Six Higher Education Tax Breaks
- Women Have Better Credit Scores, But Lower Ratings Than Men
- Four Retirement Planning Rules Of Thumb To Bend
- Five Big Tax Penalties To Avoid At All Costs
- Don't Let Scam Artists Ruin Your Retirement
- Visualizing The Risk Of Running Out Of Money In Retirement
- Don't Be Victimized By These 10 Common Scams
- Wall Street's Strategists About As Good As Monkeys Throwing Darts
- Stocks Surge 2% Friday But Why Are They So Volatile Lately?
- Getting Ready To Retire? 7 Moves NOT To Make
- Three Ways You Can Play Good Stock Market Defense