5 Steps To Realize An Early Retirement Dream
Have you dreamed about getting out of the rat race and retiring early? You could live a simpler life, pursue personal passions such as travel or recreation, and reduce your stress level. But you might think an early retirement is just for multimillionaires and out of your reach.
Think again. Early retirement doesn't have to be a pipe dream. It could become a reality through some diligent planning and dedication to your goals. These five steps may push you along the way:
Step 1: Plan on spending less. Don't give up if retirement planning calculators show you'll need much more than what you believe you conceivably can set aside. You can put a sizable dent in the "nut" you have to crack by significantly reducing your spending habits.
© 2020 Advisor Products Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- 7 Financial Steps Forward In A Second Marriage
- Weigh Five 401(k) Options When You Leave A Job
- Seven Key Components Of Trump's Tax Reform Plan
- Dynasty Trusts: The Gift That Just Keeps On Giving
- Five Tax-Smart Ways To Transfer Your Wealth
- 7 Top Tax Incentives That Entice Investors
- How To Improve Chances For College Financial Aid
- Ten Frequent Retirement Mistakes You Should Avoid
- Meeting With The Family For Elder Care Planning
- 20 Questions On Required Minimum Distributions
- Seven Good Reasons To Create And Fund A Trust
- 6 Common Medicare Myths That Should Be Dispelled
- How To Save For Your Retirement At Every Age
- Six Hurdles To Overcome In Stretch IRA Planning
- Study These Six Higher Education Tax Breaks